Simply put, many individuals and businesses have a mistaken notion that “if you build it, they will come.” Nothing come be further from the truth.
I have people email me quite often and tell me that they spent $$$ on a website and setting up of their social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) but they aren’t driving any real traffic. What can be done?
My immediate questions include:
1. How many times per day, week and per month do you post?
2. What do you post?
3. Who’s your target market and is it too broad?
The most common answers are:
1. I started off with 2 posts per week but now I don’t know what to post about.
2. Funny sayings, what I’m doing, ask people to visit my website.
3. My target market is everyone that needs my product/service.
Most people who aren’t driving traffic usually don’t have a plan AND don’t have the consistency to carry it out over the long haul. Also, many start off strong but because traffic doesn’t happen as quickly as they would have wanted or thought, they have given up.
Here’s where I come in. What I do is:
1. Help you create a strategic plan.
2. Help create the content that addresses your target market.
3. Oversee the updating of your website, blog(s) and social media markets.
There are two essentials that are non-negotiables when it comes to your content.
1. Consistency: You have to be extremely consistent with the amount of content you post.2. Quality: Give your target market what they need and want. Put yourself in their shoes not what you ‘think’ they need or want.
If you’re a small business owner and/or an entrepreneur, you are used to being and doing everything. Unfortunately, this is an area that requires time and expertise. Expertise can be gained – over time, but time is something most don’t have.
Call me today and let’s start your success on the Internet.
Joe – 714.312.6071 (google voice) or email me at joe[at]3penguinsdesign[dot]com
UPCOMING “What I DO”
– Web Design
– SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
– Video Editing
– Graphic Design