Here are a few questions I’d like to answer:
- Why is it so hard to brainstorm a good idea?
- Why do committees usually wreck a project?
- Is it true that the more people work on something, the longer it takes?
- Why are most products below average (and the rest… meh)?
- Why is it so difficult to ship on time?
- Why does time pressure and an urgent deadline allow you to get more done and sometimes (if you’re lucky) improve the product itself?
The answer to all six is the same thing: The resistance. [read]