The Delay Genie basically replaces those time delay charts that most studios used to have so you could easily set the reverb predelay and delay times when you’re mixing. While most delay plugins allow you to do some form of automatic timing, the Delay Genie is different because it will allow you to easily calculate dotted notes and triplets, time denominations that are essential to a good mix and one of the tricks of most top mixers.
- delays in 1/4, 1/8, 1/6, 1/32, 1/64 note time increments
- delays in triplet time increments for 1/4, 1/8, 1/6, 1/32, 1/64 notes
- delays in dotted note time increments for 1/4, 1/8, 1/6, 1/32, 1/64 notes
- setting the delay time to make a track larger than life
- setting the delay time so it fits better in the track
- setting the delay time so it sticks out of the track
- setting reverb pre-delay time
- setting reverb decay time
What’s more, the price is right. It’s FREE, although it will cost $.99 if you want to remove the advert.